Governor and Chairman of the Board of Directors SAGIA
- HE Abdullatif A. Al-Othman was appointed as SAGIA Governor in 18th of May 2012.
- Al-Othman is a 1979 graduate of KFUPM with a B.A. in civil engineering. In addition, he earned his master's degree in business administration from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) as a Sloan Fellow in 1998.
- Al-Othman began his career with Saudi Aramco in March 1981 as an engineer in Engineering and Project Management. Throughout the 1980s, Al-Othman worked as an engineer on the Gas Gathering Project, Phase II, the Ras Tanura Refinery Modernization Project, the Qasim Refinery Project, the Southwest Refinery Project, and the Ras Tanura and Terminal Projects.
- In 1990, he was promoted to senior project engineer in the Marjan Completion Division and worked in project management until 1994.
- From 1994 to 1999, Al-Othman served in staff support functions in Engineering and Project Management, including the Total Quality Management Program. He also was manager of Resource Planning and acting manager of Southern Area Projects.
- From February 1999 to February 2001, Al-Othman was assigned to Contract Review and Cost Compliance in Finance. He also held the positions of manager of Business Analysis and manager of Long Range Planning in the Corporate Planning function.
- In February 2001, Al-Othman moved to Crude Oil Sales and Marketing as manager. In June 2001, he was named executive director of Saudi Aramco Affairs and was appointed vice president of Saudi Aramco Affairs in September 2001.
- In 2003, Al-Othman was named vice president of Finance then was later named senior vice president of Finance, in May 2005.
- Al-Othman served as president for the Project Management Institute (PMI) Arabian Gulf Chapter and was a member of the International Association of Energy Economics.